Wednesday, January 14, 2009

nineteeneightyeight

This month has been all synths and 80's vibe for me and my speakers. Here are a few of the standouts.


Roche (Breakbot Remix) - Sébastien Tellier
Sebastien Tellier's new album "sexualite" is straight dancefloor camp. Hotness.



Paris (Aeroplane Remix) - Friendly Fires ft. Au Revoir Simone
While most of Friendly Fires tunes leave me a bit cold, the remix by Aeroplane, who had a serious Midas touch for all of 2008, stretch the original into a sultry, dreamy come on. I'm Honest.



Ill be by your side (Rude 66 808 remix) - Sally Shapiro
This track from Swede Sally Shapiro sounds like pure Keytar awesomeness. I thought it was an old track at first glisten.



Some Indulgence - The Embassy
Some Indulgence by The Embassy. Love it. Catchiest song I can't sing along to.



Love Everlasting - Jeremy Jay
Everlasting Love. Some bummer disco from Jeremy Jay. This grew on me so much.



Perhaps the most legendary authors of 80's hits. Seriously, how many hits did these guys write? Essential.

XV8N

No comments: